Monday, November 29, 2010

W.A.A.R.T - Will

Hai!

I'm Will and I'm one of the members of team W.A.A.R.T. I am the T in team W.A.A.R.T. for Thomas as each letter represents our surnames. CLEVER!!!!

Matt is our Producer but that is the main job role assigned to this project. We are all researchers and artists. We all contribute in different fields to achieve the best work we can and to allow us to gain a broader knowledge of skills in the animation work flow and to see which jobs we enjoy doing.

As Matt has explain we are working on a Construction Site (MY IDEA - GLOAT) which is the Ravensbourne building and are animating its building process over time.

We have all researched into the building. I have looked into the texture of the building as it is quite complex and also looked at time lapse videos of building sites. While looking at the time lapse videos I also came across animated time lapse videos similar to ones we want to achieve that we can look into for inspiration and to see whether there is anything we can do better.

At this moment in time I have been given the Job Role of creating the worker on the site. I wont go into too much detail in this blog as I have done so in an individual blog I have created for myself about this project, which I will post a link to at the end of this post.

This job is good for me because it allows me to practise modeling, UV mapping, texturing and rigging, which I want to practise and look in to. I will also hopefully get a chance to animate as well, which I haven't had a chance to really practise this year yet.

For more information on my contribution to the project follow the link beow:

W.A.A.R.T - Will

No comments:

Post a Comment