Monday, November 29, 2010

Ed's Progress So Far!

I'm Ed and I'm the R in team W.A.A.R.T. So far I have conducted my own research which has helped me to contribute to the group. I started off by researching into interesting buildings around the world. I then narrowed down my search as i discovered that we would not be able to realistically visit these buildings for research due the time left this term and the buildings destinations. So i then researched buildings in London  that intrigued me. However as a group with the thanks of Jared we eventually settled on the idea of using the new Ravensbourne building for our digital environment. I moved onto research time lapse as that is the technique we are going to use,  i tried to find time lapse's that showed weather and its effect as well as time lapse's of buildings. I am currently working on modeling a scissor lift which is an import part of machinery that was used to help create the Ravensbourne building. It was used to put the tiles up on the exterior of the building. So it will be in most of the animation. Once I Have finished modeling the scissor lift i am going to move onto attempting to create a digger or crane.

Here is a link to my blog:  http://ed-digital-environment-project.blogspot.com/

Below is an image of my progress of my scissor lift model so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment