Monday, November 29, 2010

Nat's Progress

I'm Nat... or Natalia for those who could be confused by the abbreviation, and I'm one of the A's in Team W.A.A.R.T.
So far I have been allocated the task of creating a basic model of the Ravensbourne building. I managed to find some useful reference images online which helped me when it came to creating the shape of the building. I also experimented with some UV mapping and used a generic Penrose pattern but this will have to be created from scratch and the colours will also have to be adapted in order to be an accurate representation of the real building. In addition to this, I will also have to add windows and also work on adding more detail, especially for the finished product.
As well as this I have started to model some of the props which would be found on a construction site. At the moment I have created a shipping container and also a pile of sand... but there will be more to come!

Here's the progress so far:




No comments:

Post a Comment