Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Building construction Stage 1

I've continued working on the model of the first stage of the building's construction and I think it's pretty much nearly done. It's taken quite a while to position all the scaffolding bars and also the fences... constant positioning and rotating but I got there in the end. I think the only main thing to do now is to texture the whole building and then it will be ready for the environment.
I tried to follow the reference footage as closely as possible so that the model is an accurate representation rather than being completely made up. I don't think I've done too badly considering some of the details are hard to see in the video footage and you can tell what the model is meant to be, so I guess I've met the requirements.





No comments:

Post a Comment