Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bits and bobs for the working environment.

As well as carrying on work on the building I started to create some models of objects which would be found in the construction environment. So far I have made a traffic cone, metal barrier and also a safety barrier. These will help to make the scene seem busier and also helps create the feeling of a building site.
These objects can be piled in corners, positioned around the scene or seen being used all with the aim of creating a busy scene rather than an empty one.


Update:
I was on a bit of roll so I also made a few planks of wood and a big roll/reel which is wrapped in cables/tubes. I wasn't quite sure how to go about creating the wrapped around cables until I started thinking about the different ways in which it could be done. One option was to create curves and then extrude along them or as I soon realised just creating torus' and changing the radius a few times. Eureka!




No comments:

Post a Comment